Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Various Artists - I Wanna See All My Friends At Once (2011)


Released:2011
Genre:Electronic
Style:Deep House, Disco
Tracklist:
CD1 (Mixed)
Cosmic Boogie - I Wanna See All My Friends At Once
1 Duff Disco--Eagle Flight
2 The Revenge--Curtis
3 Craig Bratley--Birdshell (6th Borough Project Mix)
4 Daniel Solar--Into My Life
5 The Beatdown Sound Machine--Groove Is On My Mind (LTJ X-perience Mix)
6 The Dead Rose Music Company--Just a Bitter Love
7 Tornado Wallace--Stop Holding Back
8 KRL--Recession Beat
9 Franck Booker--El Salvador (Cosmic Boogie Mix)
10 Cole Medina--I Got My Mind Made Up (Coles Remake)
11 LTJ Experience--Heartbeat
12 Blacklodge--Dance
13 KRL--Remember Donny (Greymatter Mix)
14 Greymatter--Seventh Disco
15 Eddie C.--One With The Stars
16 Session Victim--We Want To Thank All Our Friends

CD2
1 Krl - Intro Track
2 Beatdown Soundmachine - More Love
3 Eddy C - My Woman (Pbr Streetgang Remix)
4 Medlar - Terrel
5 Eddy C - Space Cadet
6 Tornado Wallace - Be My Ladyboy
7 Se62 - Out There
8 Fantastic Man - Look This Way
9 Daniel Solar - Twinkle Love
10 Atmosfear - Dancing In Outer Space (The Revenge Rework)

No comments: